Reading ( 10 points)
Read the text and do some tasks below.
A man was walking in the park on a beautiful spring day and he came across a penguin. He did not know what to do. He took him to a policeman and said , I ve found this penguin , what should I do? The policeman replied , Take him to the Zoo. The next day the policeman was walking in the same park when he saw the same man with the penguin. He walked up to him and said , Did n t I tell you to take the penguin to the Zoo? Yes , answered the man, that s what I did yesterday and today I am talking him to the cinema.
A Write down whether the following statements are true or false.
1. A men found a penguin in the park.
2. He knew what to do with it.
3. The man didn t want to take the penguin to the Zoo.
4. They met the policeman in the cinema the next day.
5. The man was taking the penguin to the cinema.
B Answer the following questions.
1. Whom did a man see in the park?
2. Why was the policeman surprised when he saw the man for the second time?
3. Where did he meet the man?
4. Where was the man going?
5. Why was the man taking the penguin to the cinema?